Welcome to the Center “ Gathering of Spiritual-Consciences to Progress Together” (Jolicoeur
Meditation Center). We are very happy as practitioners of the Vô-Vi method, to wish you a warm welcome among us.
In order to give you an overview of what the Center is all about, as well as the meditation
method and what we can offer you, please find enclosed some informative documents:
1. Introduction: Vô-Vi and its community all around the world
2. Biography of Mr Tư (Đỗ Thuần Hậu 1883-1967) : Founder of the Vô-Vi method
3. Biography of Mr Tám (Lương Sĩ Hằng – Vĩ Kiên) : Vô-Vi spiritual guide
4. 10 advices of Vô-Vi : Basic virtues of a Vô-Vi practitioner
5. Practice for the first six months : Preparatory exercises
6. Nam Mô A Di Đà Phật : Vibrations of the Vô-Vi method
7. CDs of Frequent questions (and answers) about the Vô-Vi method : Available only in Vietnamese for the moment
8. Ô Hê song : Celestial song which helps to unblock repressed energy from our vital organs
9. Business card of the Center : Full name of the Center and the Vô-Vi method, helpful information, opening hours, directions for transport,
10. Publicity pamphlet : Summary of 5 objectives of the Center, its principal services and activities, etc.
11. Activity calendar : Outline of upcoming activities of the Center, with useful information
12. Rules of the Center : Agreements to be respected in order for the Center to always remain a place of cult solemn and serene
13. Request for membership : To be completed if you are in favour of the Center’s objectives and wish to promote them
You can consult several information, documents, images of Vô-Vi on the web
site www.vovi.org, visualize the DVD of the practice made by Mr. Tám himself, as well as
the books, cassettes, CDs, videos, DVDs of Vô-Vi. Moreover, it would be our pleasure to give to all our friends practitioners of Vô-Vi (members of the Center or on request) an invaluable CD Nam
Mô A Di Đà Phật which records the explanations and the vibrations of Mr. Tám for these 6 key words.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Linh Cuong Dang and his succession for
offering us the use of their building as a Meditation Center.
On behalf of the friends of the Jolicoeur Meditation Center, I wish you pleasant and joyful
times at the Center as well as in the practice of the Vô-Vi method.
Hồng Hoàng Nguyễn, President